We are looking for a
- Is responsible for and manages the entire booking process – from the initial inquiry to the sale, the invoicing and any necessary post-cruise follow-up – for his/her assigned destination;
- Is responsible with the entire Reservations Team for the maintenance for the accurate upkeep of the entire booking system information at all times – including guests information, space availability and agents information;
- Liaises with the Accounts Department for the issuance of correct invoices and any related transactions such as credit notes, refunds, etc.;
- Ensures the transmission of information to the Central Operations Departments and the Local Operations Teams of all the necessary information so that the Operations Teams can deliver an outstanding service to our guests;
- Carries out individual projects in line with the position as instructed.
Skills, competencies and experience
Only candidates with the following skills, competencies will be considered:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Organizational skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Highly customer service minded;
- Ability to follow process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
Candidates with the following experience will be preferred:
- 2 years experience working in Reservations or in the Travel industry.
Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 with extra Saturdays to be worked (with daily pay) based on a rotating schedule from 09:00-17:00 with a 1-hour break.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Maintenance Manager Destination Management
The main responsibility of the Maintenance Manager Destination Management (MMDM) is to provide leadership and expert direction for all aspects of maintenance for the current and future company operated vessels, wholly owned or in a Join Venture. This includes planning and scheduling for normal maintenance and major re-fit (dry dock) along with assisting on any maintenance emergencies if they arise. The role has the responsibility to write and update, in cooperation with Central Ops coordinator Role, maintenance procedures and processes. The MMDM is responsible for managing the group of specialists who focus on maintenance for all vessels. The role is based in Phuket Head Office. The MMDM reports to the Managing Director Destination Management.
Detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Cost control of maintenance budget set by the MDDM and BOD (Board of Directors). This includes, but is not restricted to, all aspects of the vessels mechanic, engines, generators, water production, compressors, electronics, navigation, dive equipment, kitchen equipment, air-conditioning and any other equipment that is required to give the customers the best experience;
2. Working closely with the Regional Managers to assure communication flow and problem awareness is on the highest level;
3. While not responsible for the performance of the mechanic staff on board the vessels, the MMDM will be expected to provide subject matter expertise and assistance to the mechanical staff;
4. Manage the central maintenance team including “the Dream team”. The MMDM is responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the central team;
5. Creating and maintaining maintenance schedules. The role is responsible for maintenance schedules and to ensure that proper reporting is done for all mechanical parts of the vessels as described in point (1);
6. In cooperation with Reservations department and Regional Destination Managers the creation of a maintenance and dry dock schedules for each vessel regarding extended and yearly maintenance;
7. Responsible for assessing work required for all vessels in dry dock, estimate cost and report to MDDM for approval;
8. Assist the Regional Managers and Finance team to create a yearly maintenance budget for each vessel. As part of this budget include the estimated cost of the central maintenance team (labour) for a specific vessel, including any travel or other significant expenses;
9. Procurement of spare parts and assuring that the right quality and quantity of spare parts is available for each vessel;
10. Executing two times per year performance reviews of Employees;
11. Scheduling and approving holidays of the maintenance team;
12. Create timesheets for work in destinations so that Finance can ensure that the appropriate costs are allocated to the right vessel.
1. Customer satisfaction rating for their experience in terms air- conditionings and other mechanical devices the customer is in contact with are on or higher than agreed;
2. Maintenance cost are at or below budget;
3. Maintenance team cost are at or below budget;
4. Maintenance schedules and reports are in place and available at any time;
5. Maintenance schedules and reports are followed and on time;
6. Vessels don’t have downtime due to maintenance problems;
7. Delivering maintenance on time and at agreed or below cost/budget;
8. Performance reviews are completed on time.
Monday to Friday – 9 to 5. If excessive weekend or overtime is required, then TOIL (time off in lieu) will be considered but must be pre-approved before claiming.This position requires up to 40% of the time away from Thailand HQ office at international destinations.Emergency Situations – on call in line with crisis management guidelines.
Interested candidates can send a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 28th of July 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted