We are looking for a
Reservations Consultant (Sales & Reservations, Phuket)
The Reservations Consultant manages bookings for his/her assigned destination and agents. He/she handles the process from first inquiry to quotation and invoicing, together with any post-cruise follow-up. He/she liaises with the Accounts and Operations Departments to ensure that our guests are provided with an outstanding service. The Reservations Consultant reports to the Reservations Manager.
- Is responsible for and manages the entire administration process of a confirmed booking – from initial Sales Consultant handover, book domestic travel and accommodation, and the issuance of correct invoices and any related transactions such as credit notes, refunds, etc.;
- Is responsible for and manages the entire booking process for his/her assigned agencies;
- Monitors and responds within 24 hours to new and current enquiries from all destinations related to Siren Fleet and Master Liveaboard cruises;
- Is responsible with the entire Reservations Team for the maintenance for the accurate upkeep of the entire booking system information at all times – including guests information, space availability and agents information;
- Ensures the transmission of information to the Central Operations Departments and the Local Operations Teams;
- Liaises with the Accounts Department for the issuance of correct invoices and any related transactions such as credit notes, refunds, etc.;
- Carries out individual projects in line with the position as instructed.
Skills, competencies and experience
Only candidates with the following skills, competencies will be considered:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Organizational skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Highly customer service minded;
- Ability to follow process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
Candidates with the following experience will be preferred:
- 2 years experience working in Reservations or in the Travel industry.
- University degree or minimum vocational diploma
Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 with extra Saturdays to be worked (with daily pay) based on a rotating schedule from 09:00-17:00 with a 1-hour break.
Although we do not have a position open currently, we would love to hear from you for future opportunities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted