We are looking for a
Travel Officer – Destination Management
The Destination Management Travel Officer supports the Destination Management team and manages crew, suppliers and DM staff travels by administering and coordinating all the travel required in a cost-effective way. In addition to the daily travel duties, the Destination Management Travel Officer will support the rest of the team on the administrative tasks. He/she reports to the Destination Management Coordinator.
Detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Is the first point of contact in the Phuket office for the Destination Management staff and supplier travel movements; ● Deals in a cost-effective and fast way with all the requests and ensure this information is properly recorded; ● Supports suppliers and crew with all necessary paperwork for visa applications; ● Supports the Destination Management Phuket office team in the day-to-day running; ● Maintains proper records of all staff travels and update the destination teams with all upcoming movements; ● Arranges flights, land transfers and hotel accommodation for Destination Management staff and suppliers if needed.
Development of the travel activities
● Work on facilitating payments and sourcing of the best possible rates; ● Works with HR and destinations on implementing planning for crew travel; ● Develop visibility and reporting on travel costs for the entire department; ● Complies with international and local regulations, standards and best practices; ● Negotiates contract terms and nurtures the relationships with core suppliers; ● Assist DM and HR in developing adequate processes for crew deployments
Key Performance Indicators
● Cost Management – costs are optimized with a 5% saving for 2019 YTD; ● Travel is booked without mistakes at the best prices possible and crew movements will need to be planned in an effective and smooth way; ● Destinations are informed in due time of all staff arriving/departing; ● Payment facilitation in place; ● A system is in place and maintained to record and keep track of all Destination Management travels including financial data.
Competencies, skills and experiences
● Strong attention to detail; ● Ability to strictly follow processes; ● Strong organisational skills ● Ability to work independently; ● Strong email communication skills Preferred ● Experience in a travel related position
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 with 1-hour break and extra Saturdays (via remote managing) to be worked based on a rotating schedule.
6 April 2019
Reservations Consultant (Sales & Reservations, Phuket)
The Reservations Consultant manages bookings for his/her assigned destination and agents. He/she handles the process from first inquiry to quotation and invoicing, together with any post-cruise follow-up. He/she liaises with the Accounts and Operations Departments to ensure that our guests are provided with an outstanding service. The Reservations Consultant reports to the Reservations Manager.
- Is responsible for and manages the entire administration process of a confirmed booking – from initial Sales Consultant handover, book domestic travel and accommodation, and the issuance of correct invoices and any related transactions such as credit notes, refunds, etc.;
- Is responsible for and manages the entire booking process for his/her assigned agencies;
- Monitors and responds within 24 hours to new and current enquiries from all destinations related to Siren Fleet and Master Liveaboard cruises;
- Is responsible with the entire Reservations Team for the maintenance for the accurate upkeep of the entire booking system information at all times – including guests information, space availability and agents information;
- Ensures the transmission of information to the Central Operations Departments and the Local Operations Teams;
- Liaises with the Accounts Department for the issuance of correct invoices and any related transactions such as credit notes, refunds, etc.;
- Carries out individual projects in line with the position as instructed.
Skills, competencies and experience
Only candidates with the following skills, competencies will be considered:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Organizational skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Highly customer service minded;
- Ability to follow process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
Candidates with the following experience will be preferred:
- 2 years experience working in Reservations or in the Travel industry.
- University degree or minimum vocational diploma
Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 with extra Saturdays to be worked (with daily pay) based on a rotating schedule from 09:00-17:00 with a 1-hour break.
Although we do not have a position open currently, we would love to hear from you for future opportunities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted