Terms and Conditions
1. Interpretation1.1 Definitions Activities – all Activities provided directly by Us, excluding Excursions and Supplementary Services. Agent – Our role whereby We are not a principal to a contract and act as Agent only. In such cases, We shall have no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising to You. Applicable Law(s) – means the domestic, or if applicable international, laws which may apply to Your Holiday, Your Booking(s) and/or the Activities and/or to these General Terms and Conditions or arising out of the Activities or as otherwise determined by Us Booking(s) – means a reservation confirmed by Us, for You, against which Payment has been made or is due, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and the delivery of any other applicable terms and conditions which may be incorporated into the Booking(s) or carriage whether or not by express reference. Currency – means Great British Pounds, United States Dollars, Australian Dollars or Euro. Days – means a period of time commencing at midnight and finishing after 24 continuous hours has lapsed. Departure Date – means the first date upon which Your Holiday commences. Dive Injury Insurance – an appropriate and adequate insurance policy that covers all risks and all costs and expenses likely to be incurred as a result of a diving injury, including but not limited to; re-compression chamber treats; air evacuation, loss or damage to person and/or possessions and which is available in the commercial insurance market. Excursions – those activities provided by third party suppliers that are not included as part of the Booking(s) made with Us. Group Booking – means a Booking(s) consisting of 8 spaces (a half charter) or 14 – 16 spaces depending on the Vessel booked (a full charter) and subject to the Group Terms and Conditions. Holiday – means Your Booking(s) with Us. International Convention(s) – means Montreal Convention, Athens Convention, Berne Convention or Paris Convention and the associated Protocols and any other applicable amendments and/or additions as may be incorporated from time to time into Your Booking(s) and/or these General Terms and Conditions. Lead Name – means a person nominated at the time of Booking(s) to act on behalf of and with the authority of, all other named persons on the Booking(s). Local Representative – means a person representing Us and Our interests, in resort or on-board a Vessel. Major Change – means an alteration to Your Booking(s) which may include, but not confined to, a significant change of destination or a change in Vessel to that of an inferior standard. It does not include departure or arrival delays occurring within 24 hours of the Departure Date. Medical Evacuation Insurance – an appropriate and adequate insurance policy that covers any and/or all costs and expenses likely to arise from a diving injury, necessitating Your evacuation to a place of specialist care, to include by not limited to; low altitude air evacuation, specialist treatment and direct and indirect losses. Medical Questionnaire – means a questionnaire supplied by Us and completed by You, containing questions to ascertain Your suitability to participate in Activities. Nitrox – means a specially blended, oxygen rich, gas used in diving. Payment – means placing Us in cleared funds using an accepted payment instrument, in a permitted Currency, as indicated by Us from time to time. Supplementary Service/s – those services whereby We act as Agent only to a third party service provider. Vessel – means the boat, yacht or similar that We provide for Your Holiday and/or Activities. We, Us or Our – means Worldwide Dive and Sail International Ltd. You or Your – all prospective and actual clients of Worldwide Dive and Sail International Ltd.
2. Your Booking2.1 When You make a Booking(s), We will ask You for a Lead Name. The Lead Name on the Booking(s) guarantees that they have the authority to accept and does by making the Booking(s) accepts these General Terms and Conditions on behalf of the whole party in their entirety and without limitation. The lead Booking(s) name undertakes that they have authority to act on behalf of all persons named on that Booking(s). This includes accepting any communications, correspondence or notices issued by Us or Our Supplementary Service providers on behalf of all persons or members of the Booking(s) party. The Lead Name on the Booking(s) shall not be younger than 18 years old. 2.2 By providing the Lead Name and contact details You consent to Our use of these contact details in all later correspondence, between You and Us or Our Supplementary Service providers. It is particularly important that the contact details provided to Us are accurate as We will use these details if We need to contact You in connection with Your Booking(s). You must keep Us updated on any changes in Your contact details at all times. 2.3 Upon receiving confirmation of Your Booking(s), You should check all the details carefully and in any event notify Us within 7 Days of any discrepancies. 2.4 Notwithstanding the above, these General Terms and Conditions may be supplemented and/or varied by any conditions of carriage, carrier terms, Vessel terms, other terms and conditions or similar as We may determine at Our sole discretion which are incorporated hereto. 2.5 When undertaking a Group Booking, all persons or members a party to the Group Booking will be subject to these General Terms and Conditions and the Group Terms and Conditions applicable.
3. Prices3.1 All prices are subject to availability at the time of Booking(s). 3.2 Subject to the provisions of clause 3.3, the price quoted to You on the date You confirm Your Booking(s) is the final price payable by You. 3.3 Any taxes or charges imposed by Government or other authorities, including the operator of an airport, which We are obliged to collect or pay in respect of You and Your Booking(s) must be paid by You to Us. These taxes and charges may include Government imposed taxes and charges, airport taxes, increased fuel costs in the form of a fuel surcharge or costs for emissions certificates or marine park and port fees or any other charge, fee, tax, cost or similar that has and/or may been imposed by any party, including but not limited to the Government or relevant authority. 3.3.1 Taxes and charges can change or can be introduced without Our influence after Your Booking(s) has been confirmed by Us. If such alterations to taxes and charges are made after the conclusion of the contract (i.e. after receiving confirmation of Your Booking(s) from Us), We can claim a sum from You not exceeding the amount by which the Booking(s) will increase as a result of the change. 3.4 We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that Nitrox is available to You. There are no additional charges for the provision of Nitrox. We do not guarantee the provision of Nitrox and no refunds will be due in the event it is not available to You.
4. Cancellation Policy4.1 If You want to cancel Your Booking(s) with Us or any Supplementary Services You must contact Us at the earliest opportunity. 4.2 Cancellation Charges In the event of You cancelling Your Booking(s), charges will apply as per our standard Payment and Cancellation Terms, as shown at https://wwdas.com/termsandconditions/ Any Supplementary Services cancelled at any time are non-refundable.
5. Changes to Your Booking(s)5.1 If You wish to make changes to Your Booking(s), We will try to accommodate Your request, subject to availability. We do not guarantee that any such requests will be honoured. 5.2 We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the departure times shown in Your Booking(s) are adhered to. However, departure times are not guaranteed and form no part of Your contract with Us. 5.3 If, after receiving confirmation of Your Booking(s), it is necessary to make an alteration to Your Booking(s), We will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Lead Name using the details provided to Us at the time of Booking(s). 5.4 In the event We make a Major Change to Your Booking(s), before You travel, You may choose one of the following options:
- Accept the new arrangements made by Us.
- Accept a replacement Holiday from Us of equivalent standard and price, subject to availability.
- Cancel Your Booking(s) and receive a full refund.